The following links lead to articles written by various persons on their personal blogs or for magazines. The views expressed are their own and do not reflect those of CinnamonTeal Publishing. Readers are advised to take several opinions before proceeding.
This page is still a work in progress, so keep visiting for more.
- Things to consider before writing a non-fiction book
- Outlining and storyboarding your novel
- Ten rules for writing fiction (parts one and two)
- Creating characters for your novel. More here.
- Writing a novel using the “snowflake method”
- Actually getting some writing done
- Can’t recollect who wrote it? Well, look it up
- Every writer needs an editor
- An editing checklist
On Cover Design
- Things to consider while designing a cover
- Tips to help you arrive at a stunning cover
- Understanding ebook cover design
- Book Cover Templates (from Canva)
- For marketing collateral and other designs you can use.