Available since 2009, our publisher services enable publishers to concentrate on their core strengths while we help them in their efforts to produce the best book there is. On our part, we bring best practices in the field of editing, design and development, to the table. Our engagements do not end with a mere spec sheet, it is continuous to ensure that incremental changes are made in the pursuit of an excellent end product.
- Editorial Support
- Content Writing
- Sales Management
- Global Fulfillment
- Royalty Management
- Customized Software Development and Installation
- Website Development
- UI/UX Design
- Archival of Data/ Repository Development
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
Why you should work with us?
- You can trust us to promise only what we can deliver. We have many years of experience in the fields of editing and design. We were also among the first to offer e-book development services. You can trust us to bring all that experience to bear on the project. If there is something we cannot do, we will point you to someone else more experienced
- While we work with computers, we understand that the book, in its path to completion, needs to have a human touch. You can trust us, therefore, not to employ “right-click solutions”. That means, no auto-correct, reliance on computer spell checks, templates, or one-click conversions into e-books
- Many customers later, we understand customer requirements. Usually that means last minute submissions, images that need a lot of work, manuscripts compiled from different authors that need to adhere to one style sheet
- You can count on us to keep ourselves abreast with the latest technologies, advice on what might be the best for the project and work within the constraints of budget and time. This way you can rest assured that your project will reflect the best practices possible
- We have satisfied customers and can provide you with references if you should need them
For more details, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone conversations can be scheduled by email.